♦ QUESTIONS ♦
Question & Answers:
1) About the Author
● Known as Ani, close friends & family call me by different names.
● A Panda because I love to eat and sleep. Honestly, I am a productive person but I will get lazy if I don't feel motivated or have no inspiration at all.
Hence, I will be in a slump and if that happens, I will be doomed (╯︵╰") LOL
● I'm not much a talker but if I already knew you and we become friends, that will be another whole different story. For REAL!
● I'm Cool! Totally cool but only if you don't try to get on my nerves, though.
I hate it the most when people try to tick me off on purpose or trying to get all smart on me and then make my dark side awaken. Hm, definitely not a smart move ( ◠ ◡ ◠ )
2) About your blog?
My blog is very FEMININE and obviously you can feel that soft GIRLY vibes all over this blog. Frankly, I used to hate pink LOL
But I get more ladylike throughout the years, I guess? FEEL FREE TO JUDGE ME AS YOU WANT! *Dedicated to those who don't like the idea of my preferences* ლ(o◡oლ)
3) Dear Author, what do you do other than blogging?
● I am a student and a freelancer, I don't get enough sleep and it's really tiring sometimes (you know the struggles LOL)
● I read books, mostly mixed genres. I LOVE READING and I still love reading manga and novels. Be it Romance, Horror, Fantasy or even boring school books just give them to me! Journals are a pain though but I still skim & scan it sometimes for educational purposes and for the ASSIGNMENTS! Ugh, yeah. I do boring things. LOL
● I am an artist (I do Traditional & Digital Drawing but mainly focusing on Traditional because Digital is hard) ❤ (づ ￣ ³￣ )づ
● I listen to any kind of songs that suits my taste and preferences. I mostly listen to Western songs compared to Malay songs. Other than these two, I also listen to Korean and Japanese songs just because \( ◦'⌣'◦ )/
Too. Many. Things. To. Describe.
I like too many things, I don't now where to start...
One thing for sure...
I like making friends but keeping real ones are hard so I consider myself an Ambivert. I used to be a Lone wolf or you can just consider it as an Introvert.
( ◦ω◦ )人( ◦ω◦ )( ◦ω◦ )
5) Favourite item/things/:
cute book cover, easy said I'm easily attracted to kawaii stuffs. LOL
● I used to collect Teddy Bears but NOT Barbies.
Sometimes, I even cringed so hard at myself for liking these stuffs. Definitely, not a thing that a grown lady would do. Just do the things that make you happy, I guess LOL ｡ ◕‿◕ ｡ ❤
● I also collect Manga as hobby back then, mostly Romance genre because of the aesthetic pleasure when I look at the beautiful & delicate artworks of different Manga Sensei that I adore so much!
I gradually stop collecting manga as I grow older because these mangas get expensive by each year due to the current economy. EVERYTHING is expensive these days LOL
● I love stationery so much! I can be so excited whenever I come across any book store and roam around to find stationery for HOURS (definitely not kidding!). As for me, I love drawing tools like watercolor and brushes the most ❤
Alright, that's all from me folks. See you until then!
Goodbye for now ❤
I''m hoping to be more active, progressive, productive and consistent on
Blogging but I have real life
responsibilities and mundane business to attend to.
I hope I will have the time soon enough!
❤ Thanks for reading ❤