♦DASHBOARD♦
• MEMO •
• Diploma TESL Student (2015-2017) Semoga berjaya dengan cemerlang di dunia dan Akhirat.Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin ❤ Hello qtiepie {s} ^^ ❤ I'm in Semi-HIATUS Mood right now .I'll update whenever I'm free .Please look forward to it . I'll miss you ,and make sure you'll miss me too!! Leave me any messages at the Cbox ,I'll reply to you soon ❤

• Ani Ghani •



• le Princesse •

♦ Online Diary ♦




Tuesday, 25 June 2013
02:33



1.Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML

Search kod di bawah ni  

</body>   
2.PASTE kod di bawah ni pada bahagian atas kod yang awak cari tadi



 <script type='text/javascript'>
    window.setTimeout(function() {
        document.body.className = document.body.className.replace(&#39;loading&#39;, &#39;&#39;);
      }, 10);
  </script>
<center>TULIS AYAT COPYRIGHT KORANG KAT SINI</center>

3.PREVIEW dulu , kalu jadi terus SAVE :)


    Thanks for reading 


• بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ •

• السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ •
Please be kind with your words ,critics are fine , but please don't be too harsh . Your comments are highly appreciated .Thank you so much \( ◦'⌣'◦ )/ ❤
♦ Leave Comment ♦









• Credit •
Blog Owner: Ani Ghani
Skin by :
Stuffs: ,,,
Best viewed in: Mozilla and
Google Chrome
HARAM untuk buka page source dan
curi code di sini